February 15, 2018
Jenn is out sick this week so Chris has invited a special guest to play the role of his better business half – Brandon St. Amand! You’ve heard Kitestring’s third partner as a guest on the podcast before, but now he’s jumping into the co-host spot for another round of rapid-fire questions.
What does it mean to have a small town work ethic? What were Chris and Brandon’s first impressions of each other? And are daily donuts really Brandon’s least favourite part of working at Kitestring? Brandon tells all in this week’s episode!
If you have topic suggestions for future episodes, leave us a note on Facebook and don’t forget to rate the podcast on iTunes.
- Favourite food? (1:24)
- If he wasn’t at Kitestring, what would he do? (2:30)
- Frustrating things about Chris and Jenn? (4:23)
- Favourite and least favourite things about his job? (5:50)
- Project he’s most proud of? (6:24)
- Favourite music genre? (7:35)
- Parenthood, family, growing up (8:40)
- What does he do on his commute? (12:43)
- First impression of Chris? (13:35)
- How would he spend lottery winnings? (15:29)
- Technology he couldn’t live without? (17:30)
- Biggest lesson over the last year? (20:47)
- At the end of his life, what does he look back on? (22:06)