How do you sell the intangible? That’s the question on Chris and Jenn’s minds in a special Valentine’s Day edition of the podcast. Going back to basics and drawing on their ten years of experience, they tackle the topic from both a client and agency perspective. From the competitive proposal process to the importance of finding an agency that fits your company culture, Jenn and Chris walk you through the process of buying and selling creative services. If this week’s tips made your heart sing, why not show us some love by leaving a five star review on our iTunes page? Thanks for listening!
- How to sell the intangible (2:15)
- The competitive proposal process (9:50)
- Fixing client problems (11:50)
- “By being your partner, we can change your business together” (13:48)
- Educating your client (16:05)
- Hiring an agency that fits (18:50)